Last Updated: March 18, 2019
This Policy describes the policies and procedures of ICMG Exhibitions on the collection, use and disclosure of your information as a user of the Service, and its features, or content. It also explains the choices you have with respect to the information collected.
When we refer to ICMG Exhibitions (collectively referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”) we mean the ICMG Exhibitions entity that acts as the Controller of your information.
When we refer to registrant (“Registrant”) we mean you, a member of the press or industry who has registered for an account for himself/herself or/and for other registrants and using the Service.
When we refer to users (“users”) we mean all individuals who use the Service including those users granted access to the Service via their employer or another company (“Customer”)
We receive information about you from various sources, including: (i) if you register for the Service, through your Organizer or Registrant account (your “Account”), and (ii) your use of the Service generally; and (iii) from third party websites and services.
When you use the Service, you are consenting to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure and other uses of your information as described in this Policy.
Please read this statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
This Policy covers the treatment of personal data (“Personal Information”) gathered when you are using or accessing the Service. This Policy also covers our treatment of any Personal Information that our business partners (third parties like usage tracking tools to check the usage, communicate with you and improve the scenarios of the Service) share with us or that we share with our business partners.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that we do not own or control, including but not limited to any third party websites, services and applications (“Third Party Services”) that you elect to access through the Service or to individuals that we do not manage or employ. While we attempt to facilitate access only to those Third Party Services that share our respect for your privacy, we cannot take responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those Third Party Services. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of any Third Party Services you access.
What Information Do We Collect and Receive?
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Service. In connection with certain aspects of the Service, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information. We collect and receive Data and other information in different ways:
- Registrant Data or Registrant Account Information.
When a Registrant is created or Registrant creates an account for himself/herself to the Service, the following Personal Information could be submitted:
- First name,
- Last name,
- Job title,
- Telephone number,
- Email address,
- Company Name,
- Company type,
- Company address
- Company telephone number and fax number
- Credential type,
- Fax number,
- Profile photo and,
- Hotel Name and address.
- We reserve the right to contact Registrant but only when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery, downtimes or security purposes. Different users of the same Customer account will have access to each others information.
- Registrant acknowledge that the above information may be personal, and by creating an account on the Service and providing Personal Information to us, they allow others, including us, to identify them and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use account information to send operational information about our services.
- Other information. ICMG Exhibitions also collects, generates and/or receives other information:
- Usage Information:
- IP Address Information:
While we collect and store IP address information, that information is not made public. We do at times, however, share this information with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business, and as otherwise specified in this Policy.
- Log Data
As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Service and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Service, browser type and settings, the date and time the Service were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
We collect log information (IP addresses or usernames or last login dates) for different reasons like:
- Detecting or preventing fraud, and unauthorised access;
- Help Organizer or Registrant and address their needs while using the platform;
- Help Organizer or Registrant to know who did what and when on their Account;
- Keep track of a reliable point of contact for Organizer or Registrant and obtain information as soon as a contact is leaving;
- Keep improving our product in terms of features scope and security needs.
- Log Data will be automatically deleted within a predefined “data retention period.”
- IP Address Information:
- Cookies Information:
- If you want to remove previously-stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Service from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
- If you do not want Cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’ / ‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including strictly necessary Cookies) you may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of our Service.
- Below are pages describing these settings in more detail for each browser.
- If you use multiple browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) you must repeat this procedure with each one, and if you connect to the web from multiple devices (e.g. from work and at home), then you will need to set your preferences on each browser on each device.
- We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Service but this remains your personal choice.
- For more information on the development of Organizer or Registrant-profiles and the use of targeting/advertising Cookies, please see www.youronlinechoices.eu if you are located in Europe or www.aboutads.info/choices if in the United States.
- Usage Information:
Third party data that you provide to us
In the course of using our Service you may also provide us with personal information about third parties that we do not hold and which you may ask us to process on your behalf, in particular information as an Organizer regarding Registrants that we do not hold and which you may ask us to process on your behalf or as a Registrant regarding a member of the press or industry for whom you created an account (other registrants).
In this case:
- As an Organizer, you are the Controller and ICMG Exhibitions is a Processor of your Data, as we store the Registrant Information, but you decide and are responsible for what happens to this data.
- As a Registrant, you are the Controller, and ICMG Exhibitions is a Processor of your Data and as we store Information of other members of the press or industry for whom you created an account (other registrants), but you decide and are responsible for what happens to this data.
Use of Third Party Payment Service Provider (for Registrant only)?
How Do We Use The Data Collected?
- Data will be used by ICMG Exhibitions in accordance with Organizer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the applicable EULA and Organizer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law.
- Registrant Data will be used by ICMG Exhibitions in accordance with Registrant’s instructions, and Registrant’s use of Service functionality, and as required by applicable law.
IP Address Information:
Registrant or Organizer Profile Information:
Profile information including your username and other information you enter may be displayed to other users to facilitate registrants interaction within the Service.
Information Shared with Our Agents:
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, your information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, your information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, you and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
Information We Share With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is Information About Me Secured?
We work hard to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access to or unauthorized processing, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data we hold by taking appropriate Technical and Organisational Security Measures, having regard to the state of the technological development and the cost of implementing any measures where appropriate, for example, pseudonymisation and encryption of Personal Data.
Your Account information will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account.
We seek to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of Organizer or Registrant information at any time.
We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
Where it is likely that a breach results in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify the relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours of the becoming aware of it. This information can be provided in phases to facilitate a fast and efficient reporting. Where a breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify those concerned directly with the following information:
- The nature of the personal data breach including, where possible:
- the categories and approximate number of individuals concerned; and
- the categories and approximate number of personal data records concerned.
- The name and contact details of the data protection officer or other contact point where more information can be obtained.
- A description of the likely consequences of the personal data breach.
- A description of the measures taken, or proposed to be taken, to deal with the personal data breach and, where appropriate, of the measures taken to mitigate any possible adverse effects.
The servers that store your data have appropriate administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your data, including industry-standard encryption technology.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding security using the Service, please send us a detailed message to security@MBSWB.com We will make every effort to answer your concerns.
California Privacy Rights (for California residents)
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Data that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 325 W 38 Street, Suite 108 New York NY 10018, USA.
Your rights under GDPR (for EEA residents)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), You have the right to ensure:
- we process your data fairly and lawfully within the consent you have provided us.
- your data is accurate.
- your data is secure.
- ask confirmation of whether, and where, a Controller is processing Personal Data;
- ask us to provide details of the Personal Data we hold on you (information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of Data being processed, the categories of recipients with whom the Data may be shared,and obtain a copy of the Personal Data being processed (see the contact information below); know how long we keep your Personal Data;
- use your rights to erasure, to rectification, to restriction of processing and to object to processing, or to complaint to relevant authorities;
- obtain information regarding the source of the Data if the Data were not collected directly from you ; and
- obtain information about the existence of, and an explanation of the logic involved in, any automated processing that has a significant effect on you or other data subjects.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at support@MBSWB.com or by mail to MBSWB, 25 W 38 Street, Suite 1208, New York NY 10018, USA, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
How Long Do We Conserve Your Data?
ICMG Exhibitions will retain Organizer Data in accordance with Organizer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the EULA and Organizer’s use of Service functionality, and as required by Applicable Law. ICMG Exhibitions will retain Registrant Data in accordance with Registrant’s instructions, and Registrant’s use of Service functionality, and as required by Applicable Law.
What Happens When There are International Data Transfers?
Although most changes are likely to be minor, ICMG Exhibitions will occasionally update this Policy to reflect organizers or registrants feedback about the Service changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting. ICMG Exhibitions encourages you to periodically review this Policy to be informed of how we are protecting your information and check for any changes. We have the sole discretion to modify this Policy. If we make changes that materially alter your privacy rights, we will provide additional notice, such as via email or through the Service.
Do you have a Data Protection Officer?
Yes, if you would like to communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email: email@example.com
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Service, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.