- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
- Editors, reporters, writers, television and radio producers, and broadcast/Internet reporters from approved media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Social media influencers who cover the industry and have more than 10,000 followers across their social media channels may also be considered for editorial press badges.
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers, television and radio stations and websites; writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters; and family members of qualified media are not eligible for press badges.
- Book author and blogger eligibility will be determined on case-by-case basis.
- Your business card (with individual’s name and title and the name of an approved media outlet) and one of the following:
- The mast page from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed.
- A copy of or an Internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.